Call for papers
The organizers invite prospective authors to submit abstracts of papers for presentation at the conference. Each abstract must indicate clearly and precisely the major points of interest, the novelty of the topic, and to which theme the paper is relevant.
The abstracts will be available for all participants on this website on the first day of the conference.
The proceedings of the conference will be published on this website, after the conference.
- Mechanical architecture, design and engineering
- Innovative Structures (damping, deployable, stable, active)
- Structural Materials
- Structural dimensioning, including damage tolerance, fatigue …
- Dynamics (vibroacoustic, random, shocks, microvibrations…)
- Environmental testing and test prediction
- Advanced manufacturing, including Additive Layer Manufacturing
- In-flight experiments and flight data
- Space Sustainability (debris, D4D, HVI…)
- New Space (missions, methodologies…)
The abstract submission is extended : Last and final deadline is 15 october 2022.
Authors will be notified of the Technical and Programme Committee’s decision by 15 December 2022.
Authors whose papers have been accepted will subsequently receive instructions for the preparation of their full paper for inclusion in the proceedings.
Full papers must be submitted by 27 February 2023.
Abstract submission guidelines
Abstracts should be submitted in English by completing the electronic abstract submission form.
Authors are invited to submit their abstract from this website.
To submit an abstract, we invite you to use the « Abstract submission » button, and to respect the guidelines and the template for the document layout you will find below.
Authors will have to specify if they wish to present an oral communication or a poster. Abstracts will then be reviewed and selected by the scientific committee members, and the organizing committee.
Abstract submission: Warning
If you want to submit multiple papers, you only need to create ONE web account. Please use the same account (personal access code) for any additional submission.
To ensure that your abstract is maintained in the programme, you must register online and pay your registration. Deadline for such registration will be defined later.
All submissions (PDF format) must be made online from the website. Abstracts sent by email will not be accepted.
Instructions for the abstract layout
The abstracts shall be of between 300-500 words, and shall include:
- paper title
- name of the author(s) with affiliation and complete address
- images (optional)
The selection of papers will be made based on the following criteria:
- general interest of the subject
- relevance to the subjects covered by the conference
- originality of the material presented
- clarity of the abstract
Depending on the type of paper and its content, the Program and Technical Committee may allocate it to a poster session rather than an oral presentation.
Authors are invited to indicate their preference in this matter.
Specifications for the Electronic File Format
- The abstract MUST be submitted as a PDF-file. Scanned PDF-files are not allowed.
- Files must be created using a PDF-distiller, all fonts must be embedded. The file may neither contain any form of security, nor bookmarks, links or multiple files in a single PDF file.