European Conference on Spacecraft Structures Materials and Environmental Testing
Almost 250 submitted abstracts from more than 25 countries (Europe, America, Asia, Oceania)!
The aim of the “European Conference on Spacecraft Structures, Materials and Environmental Testing” is to promote and facilitate discussion and exchange of experience and information among members of the various mechanical engineering disciplines and environmental testing community concerned with spacecraft development, assembly, integration and verification.
The conference sessions will be devoted to:
- Mechanical architecture, design and engineering
- Innovative Structures (damping, deployable, stable, active)
- Structural Materials
- Structural dimensioning, including damage tolerance, fatigue …
- Dynamics (vibroacoustic, random, shocks, microvibrations…)
- Environmental testing and test prediction
- Advanced manufacturing, including Additive Layer Manufacturing
- In-flight experiments and flight data
- Space Sustainability (debris, D4D, HVI…)
- New Space (missions, methodologies…)
The Conference will include:
- plenary and splinter sessions
- poster sessions
- a technical exhibition (hardware, software)
In addition, workshops will be arranged to facilitate an open discussion on selected topics, to be defined.
The working language will be English.
Opening of the abstract submission: 14 June 2022
Abstract submission deadline: 30 September 15 October 2022
Notification to authors: 15 December 2022
Registration site open: 16 December 2022
Programme online: 20 January 2023 1st February 2023
Full papers deadline: 27 February 2023
ECSSMET 2023: 28-30 March 2023
Workshops: 31 March 2023